We’re looking for team members who are energetic, positive, customer-focused, and motivated to ensure a high quality of service for our shippers and carriers. We want problem solvers who can handle multiple tasks without getting overwhelmed and who want to learn about the transportation industry. If you strive to do business with integrity in a fast-paced team environment, you might have a home at Greene Light Logistics.
Below are current job openings. Contact us for more information.
Greene Light Logistics LLC is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to assist with sales and operations duties in our Snow Hill, NC office.
The Logistics Coordinator will provide support to both sales and operations and will work directly with customers,
- Planning and scheduling deliveries
- Booking / confirming trucks
- Managing available truck list
- Managing available load list
- Ensuring accurate rate information and documentation in dispatch software
- Performing claims resolution
tracking / updatingcustomers on load status
- Providing honest, proactive communication to customers, carriers, shippers, and receivers
- Assisting in growing business / contacting customers and asking for business
- Become a Pro Problem Solver
- Being available after normal business hours
- Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written skills)
- Display basic computer competencies
- Have an ability to multi-task like a champ
- Demonstrate unshakable determination to get the job done
- Possess a tenacious work ethic
- Exhibit an optimistic, positive attitude